This blog has won third place in the Malaysian National Educational Blog Competition 2012

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pei Pei's Idol Finale

I love her activity on the board. You could get students to think of their own words and write on blank sheets of paper to paste in the two columns.

I love the guide she gave to her students.

Her students used her guide to speak in detail about their Idol.

She discussed with her students and presented very positive ions around her, you couldn't help but like her.
She is cute BUT stern and she can make you really listen to her without raising her voice. She exudes command in her manner. She managed to make Ashilla and Ma Ji present well in her lesson. Ma Ji, you have a romantic voice which we didn't know about until you sang that Ethan Chan song. hehe Close your mouth Pei. I think she will do well for Teaching Practice. Amen.

4 comments:

  1. Ma Ji's Comment:
    Pei Pei is already a perfessional teacher I think. She was teaching with self-confidence and every thing was nice in her class. I'm so sorry of my singing because that song is really new for me and I only know a few cantonese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using AVENGERS as her set induction was a BRILLIANT idea. Especially that it was the current 'IN' thing for youth. It immediately grab attention and starts discussion among students. Pei Pei is well aware of this and used their enthusiastic to continue her lesson by asking them how to describe an idol.

    If there is anything to change would be the colours of the flashcards she have given us, it was too faint that it took some effort to know what was written.

    She also made use of her student's talent to engage the classroom, very very entertaining and meaningful lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You all for the comments and feedbacks, appreciate it. I agree that the flashcards is something that I have to work on more.

    Thank You Miss Adele for always having faith in us :')

    Ma Ji, don't be sorry, your students will enjoy your singing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You all for the comments and feedbacks, appreciate it. I agree that the flashcards is something that I have to work on more.

    Thank You Miss Adele for always having faith in us :')

    Ma Ji, don't be sorry, your students will enjoy your singing :D

    ReplyDelete