This blog has won third place in the Malaysian National Educational Blog Competition 2012

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Beautiful Performances on the Last day of Class (Semester 2, 2011/2012)


You people should use your talent in your lessons at school! I think it would be brilliant!

Bunmi, only sing this song if you're introducing the Nigerian culture or something, okay?


Thank you for the class party and for a wonderful semester. Good luck, do not forget to reflect and collaborate and Ill see you in Semester 1 (2012/2013)! Muaahs!

4 comments:

  1. I miss you so so much Madame Adel. I dreamt of you that night. I was crying when I woke up because I just realized this semester is gone. You have taught me so much verbally and non-verbally that we have to love life and be "excited" about our life. You have taught me to be a positive thinker. You have influenced so much with your ACTION. Thank you so so much. I can't express my gratitude to you and I feel lucky at the last moment I changed to your group. It's the best thing happening to me in this semester. WE LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking back at all these photos and presentations we had really make me miss this class so, so much! T__T (although I did missed a couple of classes :p)

    I'm glad we have this blog for us to fall back on and for us to recall back the memories and of course, the lessons prepared by all of us.With this I thank all of you for being wonderful classmates. You all are a talented bunch and wish everyone all the best in teaching practice and also in your future undertakings wherever you are! :)

    We are all forever grateful to have you, Madam Adele as our mentor. Your words of advice will always ring loud in our ears and I believe that I represent all of us when I say that you are our inspiration. Our only regret is that we did not meet you sooner. Thank you for everything. :')

    ReplyDelete